Mail Plus for iPad and iPhone is the digital edition of the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday with all of the Mail's quality content in a "newspaper format" designed for the iPad and iPhone.
It delivers the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers, with all your favourite sections and magazines, to your tablet automatically every morning for HALF the price of the printed newspaper.
Mail Plus has extra content that you won’t find in the print edition including:
• All the news, sport, features, and columnists of the printed edition – PLUS videos, galleries and stunning 360 degree images that show the world from every angle
• The complete Audio Edition of Weekend magazine every Saturday. Sit back and listen to all the features, recipes and your weekly horoscope.
• 30 interactive puzzles including Sudokus and Crosswords and play-for-prizes competitions in the brilliantly addictive Coffee Break section
• Your daily TV listings
Then, on Saturday:
• Weekend magazine is packed with celebrity interviews, a comprehensive seven-day TV guide, your horoscope for the week from Cainer, lots of great recipes and Monty Don’s gardening guide
And, on Sunday:
• You — Britain's best weekly magazine for women packed with fashion, beauty, real life, recipes and Liz Jones’ diary
• Event magazine has the very best of entertainment and culture with columns by Chris Evans and Piers Morgan
It's free to download the Mail Plus app but to enjoy the full experience you must subscribe.
Mail Plus costs just £12.99 a month – that's less than half the price of the printed newspaper!
This app uses the Apple subscription service under which subscriptions are automatically renewed. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
You cannot cancel a subscription during the active subscription period but you can turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings. For more information, please see the Apple support page, http://support.apple.com
Please note payment will be charged to your iTunes account and subscriptions are managed by Apple. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
Have your edition automatically downloaded overnight, so it's available by 4am GMT. To get this feature, agree to receiving 'notifications' when prompted during the subscription process or turn them on from the Settings on your device. Press SETTINGS and in the menu column on the left you’ll see GENERAL. Tap this and in the right hand column look for BACKGROUND APP REFRESH. Tap this and scroll down until you see Mail Plus. Slide the button to the right of the Mail Plus app so that it appears green.